Evo America Flattop Grills
Manually-Controlled Gas-Fired Cooktop for Residential Outdoor Kitchens
The Evo Circular Cooktops are the perfect solution for outdoor kitchens where the emphasis is on social cooking.
Foods can be prepared directly on the cooktop, and either separately or simultaneously, pots and pans may be used as in traditional stove top cooking.
Evo offers 7 distinct products for the home chef. These models include wheeled carts for maneuvering around the backyard deck or patio, portable tabletops for taking your grill anywhere, and a built-in cooktops for indoor and outdoor kitchens.
Evo’s Indoor Elite Series features ceramic-clad steel cook surfaces, and our Outdoor Classic Series comes standard with a black oil-seasoned steel cook surface popular with professional chefs.
Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
Designed for Custom Outdoor Kitchens
- Install to steel, or combustibles with 3/8” min. clearance.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Large stainless steel lid for steaming, roasting, baking and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in front doors at each outward side of control panel.
Edge-to-edge even surface temperatures range from 225ºF to 550ºF (121ºC to 288ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square griddles. The burner system has a push button electronic ignition system which ignites both burners simultaneously.
A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cook surface catching all food debris. Separate spill over trays that contain and hold drip pan debris are concealed in front doors at right and left side of the control panel.
Operating on either Natural Gas or Propane LP Gas, Evo Circular Cooktops are an ideal solution for creating a social cooking space with any outdoor kitchen.