HOW IT LOOKS
- Classic Regency wood stove styling with pedestal base and contemporary cast iron door in black
- 180 sq. in. glass viewing area offering an exceptional view of fire
- 4.42 cu. ft firebox, allowing convenient loading of 22” logs front-to-back and side-to-side.
- 170º opening door for easy loading
- Extra large ash drawer in base (optional)
- Discrete ash lip
- Easy-to-read thermometer informs when to engage the catalytic combustor
- Side mounted single lever bypass control to engage the catalytic combustor
- Front mounted single-lever air control to adjust heat output
HOW IT WORKS
- The catalytic combustor with heavy duty cast iron damper permits the wood stove to burn slowly, providing a long, consistent burn, delivering up to 30 hours* of heat with from a single load of wood.
- Eco-boost Technology ensures maximum re-burn of products of combustion before making their way to the combustor.
- Fuel is utilized to its full potential with only 1.46 g/hr of emissions and 85.48% efficiency!
- Load up to 90 lbs of wood at a time for up to 30 hours* of consistent, reliable heat.
- Airwash system helps keep the glass clean
- Maximum BTU: 80,000
- Log Size: 22″
- Burn Time: Up to 30 hrs*
- Optimum Efficiency: 85.48%
- Firebox Capacity: 4.42 cu. ft.
- Emissions (gms/hr): 1.5
- View Area: 180 sq. in.
- Room Size: 3,000 sq. ft.
- Width (front): 29″
- Height: 38.8125″
- Depth: 28.9375″
* Length of burn time and BTU output depend upon wood species used, moisture content of wood, elevation, climate conditions and installation.